Thursday, December 14, 2006

And the saga continues...

Everyone has failed..I have no pizza. I gave myself three possible ways to get pizza and I didn't inform any possibility of the others. All came up empty.

1.) Paula Hyman (fellow Cadet and hebrew). She arrived in Japan yesterday to join Aimachi band. Her instructions were to pick up a pizza in Washington, D.C., when she had the transfer.

Her flight into D.C. was delayed an hour, leaving her with about 10 minutes to transfer. I'M TIRED OF HEARING EXCUSES!!!!

2.) My mom. It DOES cost money for shipping and handling outside of the United States. Obviously there is a price cap on her love for me.

3.) The team of Tetsu (kid who auditioned at the Cavaliers) and Jeff Fiedler. When Tetsu arrived home, this is how the conversation went...

Matt: "Tetsu, did you make the corps?!?!"

Testu: "YES! I made it!"

Matt: "Awesome, congrats!!" *tone changes* "Ok...did you bring the pizza."

Tetsu: "Sume masen...I couldn't ---"

Matt: "Tetsu, wakashi wa honto ni okote iru des!!!!" [I am VERY angry, Tetsu!!!!]

Tetsu: *crying out in fear*"Matto, gomen nessaiiiii, gomen nesssssai" [I am sorrrrrry, Matt, I am sorrrrrrrrrrrrry.]

A New Hope

I received an email from Jeff Fiedler this morning. He apologized for failing with the pizza but assures me that he will have one ready for Tetsu at their next camp...the weekend of January 3rd. Chicago deep dish...pepperoni and sausage...Giordano's....mmmm.

I promise I'm doing more here than thinking about pizza! I'll write about it soon! Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home