Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Flying Pizza

David Stack is a hero. After my cries for pizza, Dave presented me with this link.

http://www.flyingpizzas.com/

A REAL New York pizza...and rugelach! The best part...FREE SHIPPING!!! Even to Japan!

On a COMPLETELY unrelated subject...

Mom...I just wanted to let you know (for no reason in particular) that you look absolutely lovely today. I couldn't possibly love you more...well...maybe if a pizza magically showed up in Handa City, Japan with my name on the package *hint hint...wink wink*. If that happened, I MIGHT be able to find it in me to love you more.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats absolutely amazing about the pizzas...


ps. where do you find the camp pictures?Is there some secret i dont know about?Or am i just unable to navigate around yea.org to find them?

-Steph Sparks (i tried logging in but it wont let me, so i dunno...)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Alec Suttman said...

Congratulations on your soon to be pizza. What ever happened with the note you sent with that unfortunate japanese man?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

He didn't get me the pizza! This prompted me to learn the phrase, "Watashe wa honto ni okote iru des!" This means, "I am very angry!!!"

I proceeded to yell it at him over and over again, ignoring his cries of "Matto, gomen nessaiiiiii, gomen nessaaaiiii!" (I'm sorry Matt, I'm sorrrrry)

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt....thats horrible, you should be ashamed of yourself!!

(shakes head in disappointment)

ya know that reminds me of a certain hotheaded time Alec had over the summer "I YELL TO FEEL IMPORTANT!!!"haha...

-Steph (ok, this makes no sense...why it wont log me in. Ill figure it out later...)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home