Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sick Like An Inu

"Inu" means dog. That's why that title was funny...in case you don't speak Japanese.

I have a cold...and I'm not really treating my body very well. I've been celebrating the arrival and departure of each American instructor (and tomorrow Paula will be here as well) by drinking lots of beer, eating four dinners a night (seriously...we did that one night) and singing Japanese karaoke (SERIOUSLY...we did that one night too). Then during the day I've been running a lot...today for an hour and a half! Despite all of this I'm on the "up and up!" I think I'll shake this thing in a day or two!

The one positive to being sick here is that you get to wear THIS thing around.



I remember watching the news during the whole SARS epidemic and seeing people walking around with the masks. Now I have that honor!

I swear...Korea Day 2 will be out soon...I promise...I'm such a liar...at least...I promise I'm trying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alec Suttman said...

You ran for an hour and a half? Daaaaang Matt, you put me to shame...bigtime. We need to talk about running sometime, my legs are going on strike and i don't know what to do. I tried swimming and i almost died...

9:33 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Yup Alec, I am pretty much the man. :)

I am an awful swimmer, so that makes two of us. It's so good for you...unless you drown.

My IM is tbone1619...send me an IM sometime so we can catch up!

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home