Saturday, December 02, 2006

Because I love you.

The people speak and Matt Haines listens.

Brought to you by popular demand...I present to you...without further delay...

"Matt Haines' head in the ass of a giant, smiling rabbit."



If this has brought joy to your life...I ask you to return the favor by commenting on my blog. Stop being selfish and do it! Steph Sparks is a champion blog commenter...the rest of you...well...just do it. Tell me what is going on in the U.S....tell me what's going on with you...anything. I hear from a lot of you via IM and email, but perhaps if we make the blog a little more mainstream, I will receive even more communication. Perhaps.

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture has brought some joy to my life, although it is a bit blurry, but it is clear what you are doing and where you are. Hope things are going well there, and I will try to comment here more often.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Alec Suttman said...

I cried a little bit every time i heard that from the box...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hmmmmm I don't remember ever learning that "technique" anywhere. In fact, I can't even remember anyone at Cadets using that...though I may just have picked up on it without ever realizing it? Who knows!

Gooooooooooood luck at The Cadets audition, Steph! Too bad you didn't have a "Property of Hainesaw" t-shirt...you'd be instantly popular! Your General's army one will be funny to a few people with some explanation. The horn sergeant will know who Grant is if he's at the camp!

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home