Friday, November 24, 2006

I am dying.

I am so sick. But I'm getting better...so I think it's just one of the 24 hour things. It happened last night (Thanksgiving) during rehearsal...and so I went to bed feeling awful...woke up...and it was awful.

To quote Dane Cook, I felt like a "vomit breathing dragon." In fact, I'm going to find that link tonight and post it on here because it's a really funny skit...and SO true (it chronicles what you feel like when you are about to - and are - throwing up).

Talking about it is making me sick, though...but the good news is that since I can't really do anything except sleep (though I am going to try out rehearsal tonight)...and I've already slept about 16 hours today...I should have some time to blog tonight.

Until then, goodbye. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

If you would have actually read the blog, I said I was going to rehearsal! I didn't miss a second of it, thank you very much! :)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home