Sunday, November 12, 2006

News From The Home Front

Yola.

So obviously, just because I'm not there, doesn't mean that things at 'ol 74 Live Oak Drive just cease to progress.

First some sad news. We had to put Quirk to sleep. :( It happened on Halloween...mom said Quirk was having a great day in her costume...but sometime in the latter part of the day was having a REALLY tough (for anyone who has seen her lately, walking was already getting difficult) moving around the house. So they brought her to the vet and eventually made the tough decision to put her to sleep. At just over 15 years old, I'd like to think she lived a pretty great life!

Here's a few pictures I had on my computer of 'ol Quirk. The first one is from about a year and a half ago, while the second one is a few weeks before I left for Japan. Unfortunately, I don't have any from when she was a little puppy -- feasting on her own feces like any precious, disgusting puppy dog. :)



In better news, I went from wondering if I was going to be teaching drum corps this summer, to all of a sudden having three really nice offers in front of me. They're a wide range of placing corps...so I just need to quickly figure out what I really want out of this summer (and hopefully several summers to come). I think I know what I'm going to do...but not EXACTLY sure yet. Announcements coming shortly.
Seeeeeeeeeeee ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yeah yeahhhh, I'll tell you everything in a few days when I'm sure what's up! :)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home