Friday, November 10, 2006

Good news for all of you anonymous readers!

This ones goes out to all of the anonymous readers out there without a google account. I'm pretty sure I found a setting that allows anyone to make comments on my blog (whether you have gmail or not). SO TRY IT OUT! ALL OF YOU! POST AWAY! IT MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN I GET BACK TO MY ROOM AND I HEAR FROM MY DEAR TREASURED FRIENDS AT HOME!

Comment on the blog or just tell me how you're doing. And remember...if you are writing as "anonymous," I don't know who you are unless you tell me in the comment. Toodles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOOD GLOROIUS FOOD

6:13 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Is your name "FOOD" and was your post "FOOD GLOROIUS" or is your name "GLOROIUS FOOD" and your post "FOOD"?

Or did you just forget to add your name??

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao...

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home