Tuesday, October 03, 2006

T minus 6 days

Six days from now and I'll be on a plane to Nagoya! While in Japan, I need a way to keep my family, friends, and interested onlookers in the very important loop that is my life. A blog seems like it has worked for others, plus it has some very nice features.

1.) You can all leave me the juicy details that I'm missing while I'm away.

2.) I can post pictures of my "zany adventures."

3.) It provides an easy-to-find website that (with lots of tutelage) even my mother can figure out.

Alright...well at 2:42 AM in the morning, an introductory paragraph and a short list is all you get for entry number 1. Have a goodnight (it would have been cute and corny if I could have written that in Japanese...but unfortunately - or fortunately if you're looking for some funny, awkward blog entries in a week or so - I haven't quite mastered the language yet.)

- Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Congrats Andy, you are poster number 1! Now...this will be way cooler when I'm in Japan and people leave me comments. But it's a start!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home